If you’re intolerant to lactose, are vegan, or have an allergy,
Many coffee aficionados consider adding creamer to coffee is sinful. They are ready at the moments notice to whip out pitchforks and torches as soon as they encounter misguided souls that make a mistake of admitting to it. Even adding sugar or other sweeteners to your morning cup of joe is frowned upon by these people. They claim that coffee must be enjoyed only in its pure form.
Today, there seem to be a gazillion brands of non-dairy coffee creamers available in any store. Finding the right one for you can turn into an expensive, not to mention time-consuming, trial and error ordeal, so we tried to condense the process for you. These six brands would be our top choice for adding to our coffee. Hopefully, one of them will be your choice as well.
International Delight Single-Serve Coffee Cream
International Delight Single-Serve Coffee Cream is the only creamer on our list that comes in individual packaging. Not only that, but it doesn’t have to be kept in a fridge so that you can store it in your cupboard. It comes in several flavors, so it is easy to find the one you like, and you can use it in other hot drinks as well, like tea. The downside is that it is a bit pricey, so per serving cost is a bit higher than competitions.
Be sure to also check out “How to Make Coffee Creamer at Home” to learn how to make creamer at home.
Omega PowerCreamer Keto Coffee Creamer
Just because you are on a Keto diet, it doesn’t mean you have to give up creamer in your coffee. Omega PowerCreamer Keto Coffee Creamer is designed for just such occasions and is an excellent addition to not only ketogenic diet but also low carb and paleo ones as well. Cheaper than most other competitors.
It is made from grass-fed ghee, which is organic, just like all other ingredients used in production. It doesn’t require refrigeration. You don’t have to worry about forgetting it on your kitchen counter. Omega PowerCreamer has a very high-fat content, making it easy to blend or froth, but it can feel too greasy for some people. The solution is to reduce the amount you put in, and your coffee should taste perfectly with it.
- POWERCREAMER KETO CREAMER 3-PACK (Original, Vanilla, Cacao) - Just blend our keto-friendly creamer into your coffee and enjoy! Makes an easy Butter Coffee. The PowerCreamer is...
- KETO, PALEO, & LOW CARB DIETS - Popular among these diets, as well as Crossfit, Fitness, Runners, Weight Lifting, Yoga, Spin, Primal Diet, Gamers, and Entrepreneurs. Can be a...
- SUGAR FREE, ORGANIC, GRASS-FED, & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - 100% Grass-fed Ghee (Clarified Butter), Organic Fair-Trade Coconut Oil, Medium-Chain Triglyceride Oil (MCT Oil), and...
Member’s Mark Non-Diary Coffee Creamer
If all you want from your coffee creamer is a great taste, Member’s Mark Non-Diary Coffee Creamer may not be for you. It can taste funny for some people. So, why is it on our list? That is a great question, and the answer is because it has plenty of other redeeming qualities.
It is lactose-free, making it great for lactose-intolerant people. Despite being advertised as non-dairy, plenty of creamers contain traces of lactose. Make sure to read the label correctly, unless you want to be late for work because of an unscheduled visit to the toilet.
It is also cholesterol-free, which is excellent for the rest of us. Finally, Member’s Mark Non-Diary Coffee Creamer is among the cheapest products on our list, so it will also help your budget.
See the possible downside to coffee creamers as well in “Is Coffee Creamer Unhealthy?“
- Use it in coffee or desserts
- Flavorful and rich
- Cholesterol and lactose free
Nestle Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer
As far as non-dairy creamers go, you can’t get a much better product than Nestle Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer. Not only does it taste great and mixes perfectly in your coffee, but it also contains no gluten, lactose, or cholesterol.
The creamer comes in various flavors, ranging from traditional to chocolate, vanilla, cappuccino, and many others. It may take several spoons to get a full taste, so smaller, 15-ounce bottles may not last as long as you would expect. One thing that people complained about this Nestle creamer is that it still contains milk derivatives, despite being an officially non-dairy product.
- 360 rich and creamy non dairy liquid creamers
- Lactose Free; Kosher Dairy; Cholesterol Free
- No refrigeration necessary; 9 month shelf life
BPI Sports Keto Coffee Creamer
This sugar-free and low-carb coffee creamer claims that it can improve sports performance and increase your energy levels. The reason is due to high electrolytes content, but that is not the main reason we are recommending it. It ended up on our list because it tastes delicious and you can choose from several readily available flavors.
While it contains no sugar, it can be a bit sweet for some people, so try to experiment with the dosage if you like your coffee on the bitter side. On the other hand, that sweetness makes it great for other hot beverages, like tea or hot chocolate. Even if you are not into sports, we recommend giving BPI Sports Keto Coffee Creamer. You may be pleasantly surprised.
- THE FIRST EVER KETOGENIC CREAMER: BPI Health Keto Bomb is a delicious coffee creamer designed for a ketogenic or low-carb diet.* Our French Vanilla Latte flavor can be added...
- SUPPORTS WEIGHT LOSS GOALS: Our Keto Bomb creamer not only tastes amazing, it helps fuel your ketogenic weight loss goals with keto-friendly ingredients like medium chain...
- AIDS IN HYDRATION AND RECOVERY: This sugar-free coffee creamer also includes a high-performance blend of electrolytes to help maintain hydration and mineral levels, a common...
Laird Superfood Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer
This creamer is one of the tastiest products on our list. Laird Superfood Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer is an unsweetened coffee creamer. It makes it perfect for people who enjoy creamers but don’t want extra sugar in their coffee.
Laird claims that their product is 100% natural and that all ingredients used in production are non-GMO. It contains no soy or any of those nasty artificial flavor additives. One thing that we would maybe find an issue with is that it isn’t creamy enough, and adding more isn’t an option, due to its strong flavor. It also tends to clump up a bit if not stirred enough.
- PLANT-BASED COFFEE CREAMER - Cacao Flavored Coconut Creamer, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Non-GMO, & Keto-Friendly
- SUPERFOOD CREAMER - Made with Aquamin mineral-rich, calcified sea algae that adds beneficial minerals to every serving
- NO FILLERS OR ADDITIVES - Laird's Dry Coffee Creamers contain NO sugar additives, artificial ingredients, sweeteners, artificial colors, & chemicals
There you have it, folks. Hopefully, one or more of these creamers will be your cup of tea. Or coffee. Or for your cup of coffee. See children, this is why your teachers warned you about mixing metaphors. It can get confusing fast.
What other non-dairy coffee creamers do you love to use? Let us know in the comments below! Looking for some alternatives to coffee creamers in general? Be sure to check out “What Alternatives are there for Coffee Creamer?“.
Are you a coffee lover? Of course, you are! Become a part of our exclusive Coffee Sesh Facebook Group, Daily Coffee Talk, and join our expanding coffee community. And don’t forget— we’re on Pinterest and Instagram! Check us out for daily coffee content.
We’ll brew ya later! ☕️