Vegan coffee creamers are an awesome option for not only our vegan friends, but for anyone who’s looking to incorporate healthier options into their daily diet. Unfortunately, however, vegan options are still not always readily available at your favorite coffee shops.
Don’t fret! We’ve found 10 vegan coffee creamers you’ve never tried that you can have in your home… This will surely help you save a couple bucks that you would have spent at a coffee shop.
These varieties are plant based and are rid of lactose and any animal by-product. These options are available in different flavors, ingredients, and sweeteners. Some are in liquid form, others paste-like and others are in powder form!
Excited? let’s get started and review these 10 vegan coffee creamers that will surely awaken your taste buds!
Product Quick Compare
- Soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan
- Only 15 calories and 2g sugar per serving
- Real nut cream provides the delicious taste and creaminess from real ingredients
Califia Farms Pecan Caramel Creamer
This creamer is a perfect blend of almond cream and coconut milk. The caramel flavor adds a sweet kick to the mixture once mixed with the coffee. People who are allergic to soy are sure to enjoy this creamer. The Califia Farms Pecan Caramel creamer comes in two varieties; the original and the unsweetened type. If you’re one who’s keeping an eye on your sugar intake, many people do prefer the unsweetened option, according to reviews we’ve seen! And apart from caramel, there is also vanilla, hazelnut, their barista blend, and more.
- # THIS IS NOT A CASE. PLEASE read Description & Title properly before purchase #
- -- ONLY 1 ITEM -- CUBIC: 0.026
- LENGTH: 3.05. WIDTH: 2.9. HEIGHT: 5.05. WEIGHT: 5.88
Califia Farms Better Half Coffee Creamer
This is yet another Califia Farms variety that you have not lived until you try. This vegan coffee creamer is a mix of non-GMO almond milk incorporated with coconut cream. Making it dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free and carrageenan free. It possesses a great heavenly taste with just the right amount of sweetness to it. It adds a rich and creamy aspect to your cup of coffee that will have you making a second cup.
- 8g protein per serving
- 40% less sugar than flavored milk
- 50% more calcium than 2% dairy milk An excellent source of Vitamin D More iron than dairy milk
Ripple Pea Milk
Yes, you read right. Pea milk does exist. And it is a very nutritious vegan-friendly coffee creamer too! It is a blend of pea protein and sunflower oil. Pea milk as a creamer has an acquired taste but does give a somewhat creamy cup of coffee. It has a mildly sweet flavor, therefore, it is a very healthy option for diabetic patients as well as people who don’t take sugar. Pea milk also comes in chocolate and vanilla flavors that is a bit easier on your taste buds. Try the original flavor here, from Ripple Foods!
- PLANT-BASED COFFEE CREAMER - Original Flavored Coconut Creamer, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Non-GMO, & Keto-Friendly
- SUPERFOOD CREAMER - Made with Aquamin mineral-rich, calcified sea algae that adds beneficial minerals to every serving
- NO FILLERS OR ADDITIVES - Laird's Dry Coffee Creamers contain NO sugar additives, artificial ingredients, sweeteners, artificial colors, & chemicals
Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer
Another blend of vegan coffee creamers you should try is the Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer which is a mix of coconut milk powder, turmeric, Aquamin, coconut oil and red palm oil. Aquamin is a very nutritious mineral-rich calcified sea algae. All the materials are natural, and they contain no added additives, colors or preservatives. This is yet another creamer with an acquired taste, but once you take your second cup, you get hooked. From a cup, your body absorbs curcumin, which is the active ingredient in turmeric known for its anti-inflammatory properties. This creamer has a very stable shelf life, and no refrigeration is required. Check the flavor variations like Laird’s Original Flavor, Cacao, and Unsweetened.
- Trader Joe's Organic Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- In my opinion, most soups, stews, curries and smoothies are made better with a healthy splash of coconut milk. The richness, naturally occuring sweetness and inherent...
- Use in soups, smoothies, baked goods, coffee, tea, curries, coconut whipped cream, iced drinks and more!
Trader Joe’s Organic Coffee Creamer
Trader Joe’s is one of the few companies that have come up with their unique plant-based blend. The primary ingredient is organic coconut milk, which is not only good for coffee but also smoothies, cereals and curry dishes. This vegan coffee creamer has a robust coconut taste that some may have to adapt to, but for coconut lovers, it is quite refreshing.
Now Foods Organic Soy Milk Powder
If coconut is not your thing, then you will love this powdered creamer. It is very rich in flavor and produces a very velvety cup of coffee. It is a mix of non-GMO soy products with a vast number of flavoring. This is by far the best vegan coffee creamer that you can have on the go, carrying a bit with you as you move. Its powdered nature gives you the freedom to put it in a reusable, sealable bag and use it later. Either in the office or at a restaurant.
- Dairy, Lactose, Gluten, Carrageenan, & Soy Free
- 0g Saturated Fat per serving
- No artificial colors or flavors
Silk Vanilla Creamer
The Silk Vanilla Creamer is an all-natural creamer made of soy. It has a silky smoothness, and it is free of nuts, eggs, casein, lactose and dairy. Therefore anyone allergic to any of the mentioned can consume it. It has a hint of vanilla taste that makes it characteristically very memorable. This product does not have any artificial colors or flavors.
- DELICIOUS & ORGANIC: Slide over soymilk & move over milk, So Delicious Vanilla Coconutmilk is here! This refreshing, delicious beverage goes great over cereal, in coffee,...
- THE GOOD STUFF: This smooth, creamy, tasty, dairy-free beverage blends excellently in an array of delicious drinks, from smoothies to lattes to milkshakes. You can also use it...
- ONLY THE FINEST INGREDIENTS: We use the highest quality ingredients & our entire line of dairy-free foods & beverages is plant-based, certified vegan, Non-GMO Project verified...
So Delicious Coconut Milk French Vanilla Creamer
This vegan coffee creamer is a combination of organic coconut base mixed with cane sugar. It has a whole delightful taste to it that will leave you wanting more. The vanilla flavor makes your coffee saccharine, just in the right amount that you won’t need to add sugar afterwards. There is also caramel favor which is equally as good.
Before we continue… We wanted to share this amazing opportunity, from Amazon, in honor of our recent partnership with the online-giant! Amazon is offering a FREE 30-day trial of their famous Amazon Prime Membership. You can get full access to all the perks, including FREE 2-day shipping on all eligible products— like most of these creamers!
Native Forest Canned Coconut Milk
By now, you have realized that coconut seems to be the primary ingredient in almost all creamers. Therefore, this traditional canned coconut milk does the magic too. This vegan-friendly milk from Native Forest can be used with guar gum to give out a smooth flavorful heavenly savor in your mouth. Regardless, coconut milk by its own still delivers a tasty cup of coffee.
Wildly Organic Coconut Milk Powder
Milk powder is also an excellent creamer that is very affordable and readily available to everyone. This is dried coconut milk powder from Wildly Organic that does not require refrigeration and has a longer shelf life as compared to the liquid kind. Coconut milk powders have plant-based esters that make a cup of coffee with this creamer feel like nectar to your lips.
There you have it, 10 vegan coffee creamers you have never tried. Will any of these delicious options be on your next Amazon order? Or maybe you have some more suggestions— leave a comment below! But don’t forget… sign up for your free trial of Amazon’s Prime Membership with the link above!
Thanks for reading! Continue the coffee-love and take a look at our Pinterest page, full of amazing coffee content!
Want to learn more about making coffee from people just like you? Be sure to join our private Facebook group here at Daily Coffee Talk. You’ll be able to learn how to brew, how to roast and most importantly how to enjoy the perfect cup of coffee!
Enjoy friends, we’ll brew ya later. ☕️